Again! Boy, where do these weeks go? This week's Friday Five have to do with sports. Didn't I already answer questions about sports? Oh well, I'll keep it short:
1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
Since we have no TV reception or cable I don't really watch sports. When I'm visiting my parents, though, my dad often has sports on and then I watch. I enjoy football and basketball. I find baseball very tedious and difficult to watch on TV although I enjoy the games (when I go every decade or so). I also like hockey in person but hate it on TV. I can never follow the puck.
2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
My favorite sports teams would be Purdue, and the Sparks (WNBA). My favorite athlete is Ukari Figgs who graduated from Purdue and used to play on the Sparks (she now plays for Houston, whom I can't stand).
3. Are there any sports you hate?
Any sport I don't understand--cricket, for example. Also wrestling.
4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
Too many to count.
5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
I played T-ball, baseball, softball, and soccer for about 5 years. I enjoyed it but was never really any good.