March 30, 2011

My year with the mouse

So this is exciting! Theo and I have embarked on a quest to do everything there is to do at Disneyland. I've called it "My Year With The Mouse." I'm not limiting it to just rides, either! I've caught several entertainment attractions and even included a bit from Disney's California Adventure. Be sure to subscribe to the blog and also Like me on Facebook!

Posted by Shelby at 01:59 PM

March 28, 2011

Blue Dawn

No, it's not the name of some 80s post-apocalyptic movie. I'm talking about Dawn dishwashing detergent, original formula. I love this stuff. I'm too cheap to use it on my dishes, but for the laundry, it's amazing!!! It's the only thing I've found (short of a petroleum product like Goo Gone) that can really get set-in oil or grease stains out of clothes. And i mean set-in as in "oops, I threw this in the dryer." Just rub a little blue Dawn in, give it a few minutes, and wash it again. It works 98% of the time for me. The other 2% were just complete lost causes from Theo's clothes--I don't know what the hell he sits in--but Goo Gone got rid of that. I seriously thought these grease-stained clothes were ruined, but blue Dawn to the rescue!

Posted by Shelby at 02:06 PM

March 25, 2011

Pirate Band

Did you know that Disneyland has a pirate band? It's true! They're called the Bootstrappers. They were a blast to watch. It's so much fun just getting to wander around and soaking in all the details I've missed before.


Posted by Shelby at 02:10 PM

March 18, 2011

Spam comments!!!

I hate spam comments!!! HATE HATE HATE them. Unfortunately, I'm overrun right now. Until I find a solution, I'm going to have to turn comments off. Feel free to email me at the link below.

Posted by Shelby at 02:17 PM

March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day

I pretty much forgot that today was Saint Patrick's Day, so neither me nor Theo was dressed in green. I had to go home and change him, lest he get pinched to death. Bad Mommy.

Posted by Shelby at 02:27 PM

March 15, 2011

Theo in the snow

Theo refused to walk around in the snow despite all of his adorable snow gear. However, he did think it was hilarious to watch us throw snowballs.



Posted by Shelby at 02:23 PM

March 01, 2011

March already?

I feel like I say this every month, but is it March already? I had such big plans for keeping the blog updated, but alas, I haven't. I swear from here on out that I shall do so! Mischief Managed!

Posted by Shelby at 02:26 PM